The Tool Driven Product Line
All Tool Driven products are designed, engineered, manufactured, and assembled in the USA. Our vendors include several small independently owned businesses in Missouri, New Hampshire, Minnesota and North Dakota. We value hard work, quality and integrity. Our driving philosophy is that if we create the best products we can, you can do the best work you can.
Please note: if you want to order 10 or more of any of our products, please call 314-413-2827 for bulk pricing.
Maintenance & Warranty
To keep your Tool Driven hammer working its best:
- Periodically inspect the handle and striking face to make sure they’re tightly fixed.
- To tighten, either the striking face or handle set screw, start by removing the striking face using a 7/8” (22mm) wrench. Tighten the set screw using an 8mm hex wrench to approximately 20 foot pounds torque. Replace the striking face and tighten to approximately 20 foot pounds torque.
- Periodically inspect the handle for cracks as they can compromise the integrity of the handle. Noticeable cracks indicate that the handle should be replaced. Small scuff marks are normal wear and tear and do not affect handle integrity.
Tool Driven hammers are designed for professionals. They are handcrafted with high-quality materials and engineered for construction work. But all tools wear out eventually. That’s why we offer replacement parts – both a striking face, and a handle – for purchase (see above).
- The Framer and Builder also come with a 1-year warranty for manufacturing defects.
- This covers anything that goes wrong with your hammer not due to normal wear and tear.
- We also offer a one-time (per hammer) handle replacement program. If you break the handle for any reason – including normal wear and tear – we will replace it for $35 plus shipping. This is a significant savings over the regular purchase of a replacement handle (which you can get at any time for $95 on our website).